Welcoming Departure - The Next Scott Ballard Films Production

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Between Night Teaser


Teaser for my Super 16mm short film Between Night. A chance encounter leads a humble man from his routine as a street sweeper. A jazz infused homage to the spirit of longing and change.

Written, Produced and Directed by Scott Ballard
Shot by Dave Rosenblum
Starring Tom Campbell as Lester
Edited by Adam Upchurch
Super 16mm (Arri SRII) with Kodak film stock
Color, 17 minutes; shot on location in Bellingham, WA

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
I am a cinematographer/videographer from Portland, Oregon. I am a recent graduate of Boston University's Graduate Film Production Program. My thesis film, Between Night - which was shot on 16mm in my hometown of Bellingham, Washington was an Official Selection of the Hartford International Film Festival in 2008. This blog is devoted to this film project as well as upcoming productions and project. I will also feature updates on my other projects including photography, writing and Gocco art cards and prints (Two Guitars Art Cards).

Disclaimer