Welcoming Departure - The Next Scott Ballard Films Production

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New Projects

I have not updated my blog recently, but will now  begin again. Since getting my own website up (scottballardfilms.com), I will devote this blog to upcoming projects. As you might guess, there is an upcoming project! This will be a feature debut and will be the coordinated effort of my colleagues and I. We will be looking to film this next summer in Washington State. Over the next few weeks, I will be transforming this blog into a detailed account about this projects development. It will include our business plan, budget, summary, and the current cast and crew involved in the project already. Please stay tuned!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Portland, OR, United States
I am a cinematographer/videographer from Portland, Oregon. I am a recent graduate of Boston University's Graduate Film Production Program. My thesis film, Between Night - which was shot on 16mm in my hometown of Bellingham, Washington was an Official Selection of the Hartford International Film Festival in 2008. This blog is devoted to this film project as well as upcoming productions and project. I will also feature updates on my other projects including photography, writing and Gocco art cards and prints (Two Guitars Art Cards).

Disclaimer